Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bad Mom day

Today has been one of those bad mom days where we sit around doing absolutely nothing-- except watch tv/ movies. So far Chase has watched one Curious George episodes, one Dora, Toy Story 2, and Alice in Wonderland. I am justifying it by saying he was playing with his "dudes" while this has been going on and I can take a picture of the tremendous mess he has made to prove it, but I have just been in a lazy, no energy, do nothing mood myself. It probably all started when I woke up and saw that the weather people were all correct in their prediction of rain. (Why is it they are always right in the predicting rain but seem to be wrong on the days they predict sun). Anyway, I am just done with the bad weather and finding indoor activities to entertain Chase-- so we took a day off. Tomorrow will be better-- we may have to go to the Dinosaur Museum or something-- again! We'll see. Now I am thinking of redeeming myself by making dinner and not just have it be fend for yourself night-- again.

2 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

I can completely relate. There are some days when it is difficult to be motivated! Hopefully it will nicer weather today:)

Codi said...

That was our day too! Except it was like 5 Doras, 2 Deigos, and Annie. In the end I didn't make dinner, so you are much better than me!