Just kidding-- I wanted everyone to think I was posting yet another birthday blog but alas-- it is just a post about using our new slide. We broke it out for only the second time since we bought it but we had a great time-- at least I think we did. It felt a little like 7 Peaks here. I counted it up and throughout the day we had 29 kids and Callie was supposed to bring her two-- soon to be three-- but discovered Ella had come down with the flu so she decided not to spread the crypto stuff and not come! Anyway, we had a fabulous time mingling with the moms while the kids shared the slide-- and they all shared nicely I might add. It was a little much for Chase he likes it better with less people but he still manages to get in a few rounds as well! Thanks all that came-- next time I will try to stagger the time slots a little better even though it went okay!
9 years ago

4 comments:
They are definitely a fun toy to have! It is nice to enjoy a "little seven peaks" in your own yard!
Wow that thing is huge!!! I want to come try it out myself! I can go to lunch whenever this week. It is up to Angie.
"Something is wrong with the slide, IT'S BROKEN, IT'S BROKEN!"
It's BROKEN? I told you so!!!!!!!
Post a Comment