Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMI! ( on Wednesday)

Okay, so I totally just hacked into Jami's blog! Thanks Randy for the tip about the password :)

I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday Jami! Most of you probably know that Randy met Jami very soon after he got home from his mission- like maybe within the first week he was home. As Randy's sister, I had a list a mile long of the girls I wanted him to date when he got home from his mission. Roommates I lived with, friends I met in Israel, cute girls in my BYU ward...the list goes on. Jami was NOT on that list. I was a little frustrated that Randy met her and fell in love in all of one second and did not even give ONE girl on my list a shot!!! I couldn't be happier that he found Jami and that list wasn't needed! Coming from a family of 4 boys, you look forward to who your new "sisters" will be. I couldn't ask for a better sister than you! You are a great sister and a best friend! I look forward to a summer full of swimming, sliding (on your costco purchase), exercising, disneyland, and projects with you! I hope you have a great birthday!!!

I love this picture of you guys in Costa Rica...it's pretty pathetic that I couldn't even find a picture with me and you together!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Codi said...

Happy Birthday James! Hope you are having a great day.

Redfish Clan said...

Happy Birthday Jami

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday girl!!

Kallas Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Me and the boys get to Utah on the 24th and Tay follows us on the 28th.

A. Schoonie said...

I hope that you had a great birthday!
Ashlie

Shannon Martin said...

HAPPY BIRTDAY, sorry I wasn't there for lunch but you know that I love you! Hope you had a wonderful day and thanks for always being a support, even on your birthday. You really are the best friend I could ever ask for!