Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Simple Things


Chase loves pirates and pirate dudes. He plays with them all the time. Sometimes he even sings "Yo ho, yo ho a pirates life for me," over and over again. I decided that I needed to capture this particular one on camera. I just love how he plays and hope to never forget these moments. I just want to freeze time. I love this kid so much!

4 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

That is so cute that he sings the song. It is so fun to watch their imaginations in action!

RiverGirl said...

It's shocking isn't it?

I love mine too!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute. I know what you mean. Its the same thing with Hewitt. The cute little quirks they have. They are just everything to you.

Crystal Star said...

I remember my brother playing with his "guys" he called them. My boys mostly play the prince with the girls so they don't have "guys" or "pirate dudes" yet. Too cute.