Jeremy
JasonSo I have to admit to the most pathetic reality tv watching experience I have ever had! Tonight's episode of the Bachelorette I cried. And not just once-- no, no,-- not twice-- but three times! I have always been a bit of a baby but I have officially hit a new low! In my defense it was an intense episode where Deanna meets the 4 remaining dudes families and the first time I cried she was meeting the brothers of Jeremy (one of my faves)-- why the bros you ask-- well both parents passed away. I cried because he went into more detail of his moms passing and read a journal entry of when she actually died-- okay-- if you didn't cry, shame on you. The next cry was because the second dude-- Jason (my other fave) has a three year old son (same as Chase) and he hadn't seen his son since starting the show so when he saw him for the first time the son ran for him and gave him one of those movie hugs and it was happy sad-- but then when he had to leave at the end the son didn't want to let go-- a sad sad-- anyway-- even though I cried both at the beginning of that date and at the end I count it as one cry. The last cry I had was when she didn't pick Graham-- which was fine because he was holding back and not letting Deanna into his life-- emotionally--so she had to let him go. He took it well-- too well sort of laughing it off but you could tell he was distraught and then he gave her this "goodbye" letter and made her doubt her decision and for some reason I just got teary-- no tears rolled out just watery-- anyway, it was a very thrilling/ entertaining episode. Can't wait until next week to see who she cuts.

5 comments:
I loved how you said, "so she had to let him go."
Wow that is serious knowledge/commitment to this show.
Hilarious.
You are the best.
Okay, I CRIED TOO!!! hahah I love that show. This one is far better than any other. I HATED Grahm. He is a loser.
jami,
you are definitely the pop culture queen. thank you for keeping me up to date on the bachelors. i had no idea these reality shows were so intense. it's so the Truman show!
I am in love with this season of the Bachelorette. I seriously cried more than 3 times it seems like. I even commented on the forum on ABC. I love JEREMY!! He is by far my fav. They seem totally happy and perfect together. Graham was basically back in high school and never acted like he liked her very much (like too cool) or something. So glad that you are watching. We'll have to discuss at lunch!!
Hey Jami...You are hillarious, I too get way into these reality shows. And I love your birthday week!!! I am the same way, I feel like my birthday should last all month. I am so glad I found your blog, I lost your e-mail so I never sent you an invite to mine, e-mail me so I can :) katieanneford@hotmail.com
Post a Comment