9 years ago
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
My dad decided that for my birthday party he wanted to take us all miniature golfing. The lowest score would win a prize! So we all took him up on the challenge. (Tyler was at a baseball game and missed). We had so much fun and I loved being together. Randy and my dad tied with 55 points although my dad thinks Randy cheated so he is calling himself the sole winner. (I have been known to call Randy a cheater a time or two-- either it is true or we are just bad losers-- jury is still out.) Griffin had two hole in ones and I will admit I took last-- the birthday girl just couldn't catch any breaks. I guess the tour will have to wait.
Too many candles theses days.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love seeing the pictures of you and all of your family. I can't believe how big Kelli's kids are! Hope to see you when we are there in August.
Glad to see that the birthday posts are still coming, when do they stop? Hey I tried calling you back, but maybe you should try deleting your messages because your mailbox was all full, but Wednesday or Thursday works for me, so just let me know. Thanks for being the planner.
Hey happy late birthday!!!!!
Hope you ate lots of cake :) :)
I hate to tell you but I would have to believe Randy over you on the cheating....he is the last person I could ever see trying something like that....
Anyways glad you had a great birthday week, but you deserve to be spoiled!
Happy Birthday!
Am I late? I thought pretty much all of June counted as your birthday right? I hope you had a fun fun time and I just want to remind you I am still 29. Yes, me in all my youthful glory :) Alright Grandma, have a happy happy birthday month!!!
Happy Birthday Jam.
Give Randy my condolences for all the pain you've put him through:)
Not really, good job.
It must be something about your age group. Cause my sister-in-law is the same way.
And a birthday month? New concept I like it kira!
Post a Comment