So it is still overcast and a little rainy but I have a much better attitude. We woke up and had an easy going morning but then packed up and went to the Been Museum. Chase had a great time and I feel much better about this activity as opposed to yesterday.
However, in my lazy day yesterday I watched The Ellen Degeneres Show. She had these funny web gems on and I thought this one was really funny.
9 years ago

3 comments:
Great video! I can't believe the people put up with being pushed in like animals. My favorite part of the video is when the train drives away and you see the people smashed up against the glass.
This is hilarious! I think they should probably start running another train!
Good to talk to you last night, Rustin and Kim's blog is at rustinandkim.blogspot.com
Post a Comment