I just want to wish Brooke a late happy 26th! She is a great sister and friend and I am so lucky to have such a fun sister to be with! Brooke teaches me to have fun-- which is what we do when we're together. She also teaches me to lighten up and be forgiving. She is a tough girl who has a sweet soft inside and well-- I love you tons! Hope this next year is a good one! I just wanted to end with some of the top memories of us (that I can come up with right now-- I am sure I will think of some later!)
- Top of the list is D.C. in the "Aaron Space Museum"-- you thought that it was a man named Aaron and not Air and Space. But while there we were in one of our goofy moods and Randy ditched us even though we tried to keep up with him and then we decided to have random people take pictures of us in front of random spots like the bathroom and hall signage rather then the actual exhibits. But the fun didn't end there-- no-- we found the flight simulator machines and about peed our pants doing it-- or did you pee? Then when Randy found out we found flight simulators he was upset that it was closed. Haha for ditching us.
- All our softball games but one in particular stands out and that was the Firecracker tournie. It was hot and we were getting killed by all these "professional" softball players and Tiffany was yelling at everyone and then you and I got mad at each other because I wasn't catching your pitches and so you yelled at me to catch them-- so I yelled back at you to pitch them better-- then we could not stop laughing at ourselves and the situation and the team was getting mad-- oh good times!
- Our trip to Arizona-- basically everything about that with you was fun/ funny! Lance and I kept getting in trouble with Dad so we started doing signals to each other saying how bad we wanted to jump out of the van!
- Doing the Big Shot with you and Randy in Denver. "This isn't fun!" or "Pull it!" Are forever classics!
- Doing the roller coaster in Primm with you and nearly breaking our necks with the jarring!
- When we were little all the times we would play tag in our day bed at night. What a clever game-- we need to try that again sometime.
- All the many game nights. I have always been known to be the gamer in the family and I appreciate how you are ALWAYS up for a game!
- I just love how you are always up for anything. You are not afraid to act goofy with me-- especially when trying to get on the jumbotrons at ball games (which we have done successfully a few times!) You're the best!
Anyway, I could go on and on and I am laughing thinking of them but I love you and am so grateful for you in my life! I can't wait to continue to make more memories! Love you-- Jami

1 comment:
Sisters are the best! I loved reading your memories!
Post a Comment