So I hope all of you have had a great holiday season because we have. I have to be honest though I am ready to settle down and get back to real life again. Anyway, santa did make it and he did bring Chase his Pirate Ship which was a hit! He also has enjoyed his Hungry ippo game which he calls the marble game sometimes and one day he woke up and gave the game a hug and said, "I missed you marble game!" Too cute. I have decided to download some picts of all our recent activities, including our New Years activities. We spent the night at our friends house in Sundance and played all sorts of outdoor activities from snowmobiling to sledding then we had a delicious dinner made by Emily and then played games into the new year! We had a great time!
9 years ago

3 comments:
Happy New Year! I can't believe how big Kellie's boys are getting. At first glance I wasn't sure who they were! Looks like Chase had a great Christmas. Hope to see you sometime in 2008! Love you guys!
Looks like so much fun! I am getting so excited to see you in April!
Happy New Year Ohran Family!! Looks like you had a great holiday!
Post a Comment