9 years ago
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Still prisoner!
Okay so Chase is really getting the hang of this potty thing. He has gone 3 whole days without any accidents and today he even went fully clothed into the bathroom by himself just walked right past me and shut the door took of his clothes and pooped! But the bad news is I am still prisoner this week because he has been pretty sick the last few days and we took him to the doctor today who told us that Chase is in the end stages of rsv which is crazy because he has had a really bad cuogh and a low grade fever that was relieved with motrin but he was still playing and eating etc! Anyway, we celebrated Randys 32nd birthday on Sunday and I had a great blog all planned out but due to these last few days I am putting it on hold! So happy late birthday Randy-- we love you for all that you do for us and thank you for being my best friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy b-day Randy. I hope Chase feels better soon, poor little guy (and mom too!)
I am mad I missed book club again. I didn't know the day was switched from Wed. to Thurs. Next month... And I hear I steal cars now. That is pretty awesome. Too bad it is a lie. Things are starting to make sense to me now:).
So Jami what is the next book for book club?? I am just glad that Chase is feeling better. Nothing worse than a sick kid. Tell Randy Happy Birtday!
RSV! I've been there and it is not fun. Happy Birthday to Randy. Can't wait to see you Jami!! Hopefully next week at Angie's.
good seeing you the other night!! I promise I will try and come again next time... although you know me..
I remember the potty prison so clearly! Especially with Jena. It seems with my other kids, there is always something else going on so it doesn't feel so "prison-like". We potty trained Jena in a day, but I was literally in the same bathroom for the whole day. I will NEVER do that again. It was not worth it!
Post a Comment