Monday, January 21, 2008

Candidate Calculator

Okay so I was watching like the Today Show or some morning show the other day and they talked about a candidate claculator that you can go to online and fill out a questionaire and then it will match you to the candidate you most relate to. It was fascinating because I was told on two different sites that my points most closely match Mike Huckabee and I gotta tell you-- I am on the fence between Barrack Obama and Mitt Romney-- (I know complete opposites but I just think they are both a change in Washington and just very polished and great looking)! I really want Obama over Hillary-- anyway, imagine my shock when they say I have alligned with Mike Huckabee-- my last choice! Surpeisingly Obama and Romey were in the top five with above 80% matches. I just was a little shocked because I thought he was more conservative then I am. I would love to hear what everyone else found out. Go to google and type candidate calculator and see if you allign with who you thought. By the way 80% is close enough for me-- can't do the Huckabee thing-- sorry!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Jamie-I matched a tie with Clinton and Obama. Romney was 2nd to last on my list of matches, with Thompson way at the bottom--that guy's veiws are so different than mine, it's scary.

RiverGirl said...

I always knew you were a right winger, ;) !

Shannon Martin said...

So Jami knowing how into politics I am, is this for me so I know who to vote for....haha.

Shannon Martin said...

Alright I just went and took the test (and actually learned about some of these issues-be quite I know) but mine came back with Mike Huckabee too, do you think that this thing is rigged???? Maybe this candidate calculator is paid for by Mike.....for all those lost souls out there like me....oh we are in trouble!