So here is a great example of what I deal with on a minute to minute basis. This kid does everything on his own-- from getting himself a drink by climbing up on the counter and getting a cup and then walking over to the sink and filling his cup-- to as you can see climbing up his "ladder" in the pantry to get himself a treat.
9 years ago

6 comments:
I like the no pants look. We have that look around our house too. I am pretty impressed with your organizing skills, the pantry looks great.
I am sure that Chase loves his new house, especially being able to access any of the food he wants at any time! Good thing that pantry doesn't go any higher...
This is fab that we not only can analyze what is in Jami's pantry; but, we can see how cute Chase is!!!
Just like his mom
Your pantry is so clean and organized. You've got to love these little boys that climb everythin!
I actually witnessed that when he went for the lollipop! Boys are climbers. Your house is absolutely gorgeous and I am so happy for you!! Thanks for having us over, it was great times! And of course the food was Fabulous!
Post a Comment