So I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and share some pictures of some of our holiday festivities. We are having such a great time with Chase this time of year. He is so excited for Santa and can't wait for him to bring a "pirate schtick"-- which is ship in Chase terms! Anyway, his newest skill we have learned is telling who each present under the tree belongs to and 9 times out of 10 he gets it correct. When we wrapped his first present he picked it up and said, "I love it!" as he was hugging it tight! He can't wait to open it and others and we can't wait to let him! Anyway, Merry Christmas love the Ohrans!
9 years ago

3 comments:
So I am dying to see some Christmas photos! HAven't heard from you for a long time you okay still??
I am officially inviting myself to come see your new house. I will have to stop by with Callie some time.
Hope you had a great Christmas. Can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment