Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Deco


So I saw this idea in a magazine-- it was a little different but I loved it! I thought it turned out so cute. I love this time of year, and I especially love the decorations! This weeks goal is getting out my halloween things! I will post again soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ca-ute! Now you have to post pics of the inside so I can see that too! I'm all into this whole home-deco thing... Sure love it!

Mel said...

Okay that looks awesome. Where did you get all your stuff from? I am impressed Jami!! Isn't it fun having a house!!

Lewis News said...

very cute! Where do you get all your time? I wish I had only half the hours you have in your day-seriously.

A. Schoonie said...

Your pots look really cute!

Crystal Star said...

Love it!!!

Crystal Star said...

Love it!!!