Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sweet St. George



This weekend we went down to St. George with some friends. We rented a condo in Hidden Valley and just had a great time. The Harrisons brought their boat so we spent the majority of the time at Sand Hollow Reservoir. Here are pretty much the only pictures I took. I wish I would have taken some pictures of the kids at the park adjacent to the condo. It was a huge park with what they called a splash park. The best park I have ever been to bar none! Can't wait to do it again!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We love St. George too! Where is Sand Hollow? I know where Quail Lake is but not Sant Hollow.

Mel said...

Man you are the traveling woman! I love that about you! I love St. George!!

jlohran said...

Sand Hollow is 4-5 miles southeast of Quail creek. Sand Hollow is a little bit bigger but not by much! And yes I love to go places-- anybody want to go with me somewhere?

A. Schoonie said...

Looks like a fun trip! And I completely agree with you about the freezing time comment on our blog. I certainly wish I could do that sometimes!!

Anonymous said...

Boy you sure know how to have fun! I'll call you next time I'm looking for something to do around here...

kira said...

That looks like a blast! How fun!

kira said...

That looks like a blast! How fun!