Thursday, September 25, 2008

Can You Guess What I'm Doing Tonight?

If you guessed watching Survivor and The Office-- you were WRONG! Nope-- as luck would have it I am tivoing those things because it is book club tonight! (Which I actually prefer believe it or not!) Anyway, I am just excited because my two favorite shows-- and a Amazing Race on Sunday start tonight. The Office is an hour long as well! Yippee! What are you doing tonight?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on! I plan on working. It seems to be my favorite pastime! But I will ALSO be recording Survivor and maybe The Office. I've never watched it before, but I hear it's hilarious!

Mel said...

I am watching the same shows you are!! Fun! What book are you reviewing? None of the Utah people said much at the concert just where they were fun, but the crowd was loud for them, they loved Gev!!

Mel said...

I meant From instead of fun, sorry!

Meredith said...

Amazing Race is my favorite, but I also love Survivor and The Office. I was having Stamp group at my house and missing my Book Club, which totally bummed me out. But at least with tivo I didn't miss any shows!