Sorry I thought everyone has been waiting as anxiously for Red Mango to open as I was. It is the BEST frozen yogart you will ever have! It is now serving in Orem located by Best Buy inbetween Rumbis and Noodles! Go-- asap! Or don't if you want to resist any addictions!
I do realize the picture does not show the logo well!
5 comments:
It looks yummy but what is it?
Love that place! I think we are gonna do Wednesday mornings at little gym. I will look on monday and call ya or somethin.
Also, I tagged you, so go look at my blog and copy and paste!!!
Hey that was me AShley Mcbride, not my husband, Sorry!
So tell us what you got?
Sorry I thought everyone has been waiting as anxiously for Red Mango to open as I was. It is the BEST frozen yogart you will ever have! It is now serving in Orem located by Best Buy inbetween Rumbis and Noodles! Go-- asap! Or don't if you want to resist any addictions!
I do realize the picture does not show the logo well!
Post a Comment