So Thursday Debbie invited us up the canyon for a little cook out! So we decided to take Randy's mom Ann (Jim was out of town) and go! We hadn't camped or cooked out in over a year! (We like to camp-- it's just not our number one activity-- falls somewhere behind hotels and condos) anyway, we had such a great time and realized that Chase isn't "too young" (which has been one of our excuses as to why we don't camp). Needless to say Chase is anxious to do it again-- and the next time we told him we would take a tent and actually sleep there. Anyway, we had tin foil dinners, hot dogs, and of course smores! Yummy! Thanks Debbie for the great idea-- let's do it again anytime!
9 years ago

3 comments:
Fun stuff! Chase is so stinking cute! I guess that means you better start getting all that fun camping stuff!
so fun to run into you today. I love the porch it is picture perfect. Your urns look great!!!! See you at the game. Go Tigers!
Have you started reading the book? I just can't get into it, every time I start I put it right back down, so I need someone to tell me that it is good so I will move forward with it.
Post a Comment