So long old friend. You took great care of us. I think your new owners will be very excited to have you in their family. We will miss you-- especially because we have no replacement yet. I do remember when we got you nearly 4 years ago next month. We were desperate for you because another car we had was totaled by the drunk driver who ran a red light-- thank goodness Randy was safe. Once we were told you were coming, we were in Hawaii with the Ohran fam and Randy had to reroute his flight home to stop and pick you up in Vegas. I stayed behind to deal with the LA drama (namely our hotel in the hood and a few other unmentionables!) Oh but how grateful we are to have had you! Good luck to you-- as for us stay tuned to see what the future holds for us...
9 years ago

3 comments:
I love that you are talking to your car right now
I'm waiting anxiously to see what the replacement is....
What its gone??
Post a Comment