Wednesday, September 10, 2008

11 on the 11th


Going through all our pictures I realized just how much we have done in our short 11 years. Believe it or not I had to leave out quite a bit. Anyway, I love you with all of my heart and can't wait to see what the next 11 years have in store for us!

9 comments:

Mel said...

How cute are you guys! You make a great couple! Happy Anniversary

A. Schoonie said...

Happy Anniversary Randy and Jami!!

Lewis News said...

Happy Anniversary!

Brooke said...

You guys really have done so much and I'm glad I could share in some of those fun times. Love you guys

Codi said...

11th! I can't even believe it. I am a bit jealous of all the places you have been, but I now realize who I need to talk to next time we plan a vacation.
Congrats!

kira said...

CONGRATS!!! what a fun slide show....now, all you need are some pics of you and Randy in the UK!

Shannon Martin said...

Seriously where have you not been? Cute slide show and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Jana said...

Good job on the 11 years.

Wendy said...

hope you had a great day! You have done tons!!