

Seems like I have been doing a lot of birthday blogs but I have to do one more-- (actually I am sure this won't be the last). But I have to give a shout out to my "older" sister Kelli-- even though she is the smallest and apparently younger looking of the three of us. (Many people mistake her for the youngest.) Anyway, she is turning a whopping 37! I just want her to know what a great person I think she is. I love having a great sounding board in my life. Always full of advice and always there for us. She is a great mom and friend. I am so proud of her. Some highlights I want to share:
- First, it is because of her and her family that we are all disney nuts now. We thought they were crazy for wanting to spend five days there and then we tried it once and were hooked! Hopefully we can plan to go again-- soon!
- Of course, who could forget Baltimore-- some of us liked it better then others but the stand out in my mind right now is when we were trying to keep up with Aunt Bobbie and John in their car and somehow we lost them but ended up tailing another white car similar all over and getting lost and realizing it wasn't Bobbie but two very scared people who had been trying to get rid of the strange van following them.
- Some not so great moments of growing up and you beating me up and pinching me with your LONG nails-- and Marcie too scared to help me fight back. (For such a petite girl she is not to be messed with!)
- Watching your family get sealed in the temple was an amazing experience that I will never forget.
- All the many shopping trips we take. You are always sure to find the lowest price bargains around and you have the greatest fashion sense around! Too bad you never got that girl! (By the way this includes you dragging all of us to the all nighter Thanksgiving sales!)
- All the sporting events attended or watched with you are a blast as well. Top of the list is when you and I and Randy and Lance drove up to SLC airport the night John Stockton sent the Utah Jazz to the NBA finals and attending the midnight welcome home bash! That was a blast.
Basically, if Kelli is in the right mood she can be the most spontaneous person willing to try anything and I love that! She is such a great older sister and I love her! Thanks for being there for me and I love you!

2 comments:
Kelli may not have had any girls, but she sure does have some cute boys! Jam, you are lucky to have such great sisters!
What cute pictures! Kelli does look so young and she is the only one with dark hair too. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment