
The good old days!
One of our many Host a Murder Parties-- we need to bring those back-- somehow my character always was the murderer and somehow there was a scene or two that needed some editing!
Had to include the classic short overalls! Shannon always the in-style one! (By the way this was when we were giving Callie her honeymoon night outfit-- love the pink and the feathers!)
Debbie and Quincy in Costa Rica!
All of us at the famous edible pizzeria!
Kodiaks first time on Splash-- Debbie was promising all along it wasn't scary-- I wonder if he was scared.
One of our many 4th of July races-- I miss that tradish!
Debbie with Chelsey who's now 16!
Debbie posing with her new "do"
Debbie and Shell some r&r in Lake Powell-- it was either on that or the tin shed!
Bryce Canyon!
The longer haired Deb with her mom and dad! This was a while ago because besides how much they have changed the tree in the background is now HUGE! Crazy!
So this week two of some of my bestest buddies are having birthdays and I thought I would take a minute to honor them and let them know what they mean to me.
First, today is my sister in-law Debbie's birthday. She hacked into my blog to wish me happy birthday but I didn't think enough ahead to see if Quincy could help me return the favor so hopefully this will suffice as payback.I am just learning to use my scanner so bare with me as you look at these photos.I tried to find any photos I had of Debbie in costume but to no avail. Debbie is the queen of the dress-up and is not afraid to cut loose. She is spunky and always fun to be around. I feel so lucky to have her as a sister-in-law. She is definitely one of my best friends and I look up to her in so many ways. She is the greatest mom always teaching me it is about quality time with them. She is a great wife-- always thinking about his needs before her own which is such a beautiful example to me to try harder. She is a hard worker. I don't think she knows the meaning of rest or "veg"-- (I think it is an Ohran trait because Randy has a hard time doing it too.) But most of all she is a fun friend. I love our little playdates and our family trips-- getting to spend time together is a treat for me. I am especially looking forward to our annual Primm trip-- what we save in "great deals" we spend in gas but it is all worth it for the girls tip getaway! All in all I just want Debbie to know how much I love her and am soooooo grateful to her. Thanks for being such a great friend! Love you tons!
Next, bird-day girl is my girl Shannon! I call it bird day because if you know Shannon-- that is how she says it-- kind of a weird lisp thing she picked up or something but whenever I think of birthdays I think of Shannon-- I am a diva with birthdays and Shannon is too-- she is the original "pretty princess". What would I do without Shannon. She is so fun. Always laughing at my jokes and making me feel pretty important in her life. She is such a great friend. I know I can always count on Shan to cheer me up if I am down. She is ALWAYS there for me! I often refer to her as wonder woman because she can do everything and all at once too. She is the most crafty person-- she puts Martha to shame. She cooks, she sews, she scrapbooks, she builds bookcases by scratch then paints it strips it paints it again and then carries it up three flights of stairs all the while kids are in an activity she put together while dinner is on the stove and Jared is watching WWF (jk Jared). I have done many a crafts with Shan and they are all some of my proudest moments! Anyway, Shan-- I want you to know what you mean to me. I love you and am grateful that I have been blessed with such a great friend. You are the epitome of strength and poise and laughter. Thanks for being in my life!
First, today is my sister in-law Debbie's birthday. She hacked into my blog to wish me happy birthday but I didn't think enough ahead to see if Quincy could help me return the favor so hopefully this will suffice as payback.I am just learning to use my scanner so bare with me as you look at these photos.I tried to find any photos I had of Debbie in costume but to no avail. Debbie is the queen of the dress-up and is not afraid to cut loose. She is spunky and always fun to be around. I feel so lucky to have her as a sister-in-law. She is definitely one of my best friends and I look up to her in so many ways. She is the greatest mom always teaching me it is about quality time with them. She is a great wife-- always thinking about his needs before her own which is such a beautiful example to me to try harder. She is a hard worker. I don't think she knows the meaning of rest or "veg"-- (I think it is an Ohran trait because Randy has a hard time doing it too.) But most of all she is a fun friend. I love our little playdates and our family trips-- getting to spend time together is a treat for me. I am especially looking forward to our annual Primm trip-- what we save in "great deals" we spend in gas but it is all worth it for the girls tip getaway! All in all I just want Debbie to know how much I love her and am soooooo grateful to her. Thanks for being such a great friend! Love you tons!
Next, bird-day girl is my girl Shannon! I call it bird day because if you know Shannon-- that is how she says it-- kind of a weird lisp thing she picked up or something but whenever I think of birthdays I think of Shannon-- I am a diva with birthdays and Shannon is too-- she is the original "pretty princess". What would I do without Shannon. She is so fun. Always laughing at my jokes and making me feel pretty important in her life. She is such a great friend. I know I can always count on Shan to cheer me up if I am down. She is ALWAYS there for me! I often refer to her as wonder woman because she can do everything and all at once too. She is the most crafty person-- she puts Martha to shame. She cooks, she sews, she scrapbooks, she builds bookcases by scratch then paints it strips it paints it again and then carries it up three flights of stairs all the while kids are in an activity she put together while dinner is on the stove and Jared is watching WWF (jk Jared). I have done many a crafts with Shan and they are all some of my proudest moments! Anyway, Shan-- I want you to know what you mean to me. I love you and am grateful that I have been blessed with such a great friend. You are the epitome of strength and poise and laughter. Thanks for being in my life!
*Sorry about the photos-- I uploaded them funny and then I could not get them to go where I wanted and I am too tired to try to figure it out!

4 comments:
Okay the bad thing about knowing you for sooo long is that the pictures get uglier and uglier the further back we go! Really what were we thinking? Although I did forget the hot pink feather attire for Callie, I am laughing so hard right now at the pictures and crying at what you wrote. I hate to tell you but you have really reached a point that you can't get rid of me, I am permanent. You really are the best, I got the better end of the deal. Can't wait for Saturday!
Oh the photos! You really did get that scanner working, and boy what a treat that was! I really love the picture of me with "my new do". After having long hair for so many years I finally chopped it when I was in Israel for 5 months. Randy was on a mission so the second I got home I took a picture of my haircut, (and my extra 15 pounds that I put on eating pita bread, nutella, and oily rice, in Jerusalem!) and sent it to him. Anyway, thanks so much for always being there for me and for the great tribute!
Jami that was a sweet post! You are equally such a kind friend to have! Happy Birthday Shannon and your sister in law sounds awesome too!
It was great to see you this week and Debbie twice!! Happy birthday Debbie!
Post a Comment