Monday, August 25, 2008

Too cute to get bugged!




So lately I am finding a little annoyance in the fact that every time we go to get a juice box none of them have straws. Can you see by the pictures where the end up? It is just too creative and imaginative to get annoyed though. Where do they come up with this stuff?
Oh and by the way-- the wrappers that the straws come in are usually everywhere as well-- and that is annoying!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Okay that is cute!!! How can you get mad?

A. Schoonie said...

How smart and creative! Are you going to make him use the used straws when he wants to have a juice box?!!?

Lewis News said...

I heard he cried until you got to state street. YOu need to bring him up on Friday night and go on a date...I'll be home with the kids! I'm waiting for that high school post!

Unknown said...

Hi Jamie! I found you on Debbie's blog. What a cute little guy you have! I have a little Chase of my own! He is my youngest if you come and check out my blog. (I use nick names on my blog if your wondering.) Looks like you have had a very fun summer! Hope to hear from you soon!

Jeannette