So a little while ago I set my brother-in-law Dave up with a friend of mine that plays on my softball team, Roxanne. They have hit it off and just announced the other day that they are getting married January 16th! Everyone is so excited-- they are both nearly 40 so this is HUGE! I will post pictures once I get a new camera. I must say it is so weird adding Roxanne to the family. I feel like in Seinfeld when Georges worlds collide-- but in my case I am happy about it. So way to go guys!
On another note Randy's sister fell down her steps and broke her foot in a few places, needing surgery to put some screws/ and plates, the whole bit. She is on bed rest for 10 days and supposedly out for 6 weeks minimum. However, she is recovering. She is hanging in there and doing a lot better with her exile then we have all thought-- granted it has only been a few days so we'll see how things go by day 10. My niece Chelsey is a trooper-- she is stepping it up becoming the new chauffeur and care taker. Anyway, I hope Shell continues her recovery and that we all can take time to appreciate our health-- I know I am!
9 years ago

5 comments:
You should be so proud of yourself! I have attempted setting people up thinking that they are destined to be together and then it never goes past the first date, so I have given up, but glad to hear that those can still work.
Congrats on your successful setup! And a bummer about the foot incident. It is so true you don't realize how much you appreciate a body part or your health until you don't feel well or you can't use something.
Jami the matchmaker. Good work!
I hit publish before I was finished. I hope Randy's sister gets better soon. It's hard to be without a foot.
Wahoo! That's all I can say!
Post a Comment