Tuesday, August 19, 2008

1st Day of Preschool


Chase had his first day of preschool today. We went and met his teacher and he got to see his classroom and meet the other kids in his class and play with toys while mom got to have a little orientation with the other moms. We are so excited for this next phase in his life. I am wondering what I will be doing with the four hours a week that I now have and I am a little nervous about how well he'll do. He is still three so I am worried his attention span might not be ready for this structure yet but I am praying he'll learn it-- right?
*By the way-- did you notice? Got a new camera! Hip hip hooray!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

He is so stinking cute. I'm sure he will do fine and I'm sure you will love your time off.

Mel said...

Enjoy those few hours a week :) Pretty soon it will be 8 hours a day! It goes by so fast! What a doll!

A. Schoonie said...

It is always so curious to see how they are going to react in new situations. By the look on his face it looks like he is way excited!! Preschool is so much fun!

Shannon Martin said...

Look how excited he is! He is going to love it!

What kind of camera did you get? I need a new one.