HI!!! I loved loved loved that show too. BUT I thought that one of the girls should have won. I loved those two guys though. ANYWAYS! It was so good to see you guys the other day. We so need to get together and also we need to sign our boys up for the same tumbling class. I haven't decided whether to do little gym or kids universe. A girl would be so much fun huh. We'll let everyone know when we find out.
4 comments:
I'm with you! Now that it's over I'm back in the blogging world!
HI!!! I loved loved loved that show too. BUT I thought that one of the girls should have won. I loved those two guys though. ANYWAYS! It was so good to see you guys the other day. We so need to get together and also we need to sign our boys up for the same tumbling class. I haven't decided whether to do little gym or kids universe.
A girl would be so much fun huh. We'll let everyone know when we find out.
what a dumb posting
Whoever you are anonymous-- you just made me sad. But that probably makes you happy. Sad.
Post a Comment