Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunny Sunday

Today we decided to take advantage of our warm and sunny Sunday and go outside and play. After a little running around Randy decided to take a rest and Chase joined him. While sitting there Chase looked at me and said, "Hey Mom, take a picture!" and so I did. Then it was his turn to take a few-- so I have posted some of mine and some of his. See if you can tell which is which. I must say that every time a picture is taken he insists on seeing it. I have to laugh at the kids these days and the technology era in which they are growing up. I am not that old but the camera definitely says a lot about our age. One day I will hear myself saying, "I remember the cameras when I was growing up. We used to have to wait until we had taken 24 pictures on the film before we could get them printed and see how they turned out." And then our kids will just think we are so old-- like I did with my parents.






(I think we may have a photographer in the making!)

5 comments:

Mel said...

Cute pics! I miss you girl, we need to get together. You know I am your reality girl all the way. I was so sad when Ozzy got off! And why didn't Amanda try and switch with the guys last time. It makes no sense. Brooke definately has to go. She's cute but an average to the rest. I want either David's as well. We need to talk!! Love you

A. Schoonie said...

So true about the camera thing... they grow up knowing the digital thing and that cameras are reusable!
Your grass looks very nice (if that is your yard)!

Brooke said...

love it love it love it! missed ya yesterday!

Lewis News said...

Too funny! (as Chase would say). I love the new look of your blog. Will I even see you before you leave? Probably not...I'll keep in touch, and get my list of things I want you to get me!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jami, this Holly (Brooke's friend), you may wonder why I am commenting on your blog but I have a good reason. Since I now work at OHS I am helping with a project. As I am sure you know the school is going to be torn down over the next couple of years, starting with the shops, little theater, and “A” gym(this June). So in an effort to link the old with the new we are creating sort of museum in the field house (this summer) and in the new school when it’s done. We are asking if anyone has any memorabilia they would like to donate or share. So I’m trying to help spread the word by contacting my friends through their blogs (then their friends names I recognize from OHS). If you will help spread the word (maybe you would even like to do a post about it on your blog) then we would appreciate it. We need stuff from ALL years, especially 60’s 70’s 80’s, but any year is great! If you want to help and need more info just email me hollyrhees@msn.com. Thanks so much!
Yes, this is almost exactly the same comment I have left on Brooke's blog, and other, but I am only being annoying for a good cause:)
Thanks,
Holly