Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chase is "It"

Chase got tagged and gets to tell us 10 things about him-- most of which is not a shocker, but here goes:

  1. His favorite food is McDonalds nuggets.
  2. He LOVES Scooby Doo.
  3. He wants to be a pirate.
  4. He has to negotiate for everything--(ie one more time, or one more minute)
  5. He loves watching Curious George.
  6. He loves Disneyland and wants to go everyday.
  7. He loves the Pirate Song when driving in the car (the theme song for the ride at Disneyland).
  8. His favorite book is "A Very, Hairy, Scary Story."
  9. He loves riding his bike-- everywhere including inside-- not moms favorite.
  10. He loves being with his cousins and his dad-- he lights up around them.

Chase is now tagging-- Case, Paige, Lillie, Owen J, Owen K, Wyatt, Sophie, Owen S, Ella S, Ella B, Dallin, Kodiak, Cooper, and Snoop! (And anyone else Chase may have inadvertantly forgotten.)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks for including me I felt so special!

Shannon Martin said...

Alright I did this one! Check my blog. Chase you were a great it!

Di and Justin said...

Jamie, just call me and the next time we are over I can stop by...if you haven't done your sprinklers let me know cause we will do it different the next home we do...just call me,
di-

Lewis News said...

I guess we will get on it...thanks for tagging us- we already new most of this about Chase!