I just wanted to say happy birthday to my favorite son! It is impossible to say how much you mean to me and just what you have done to my life. I love you with all of my heart and feel so lucky and blessed to be your mom! I can't beleive you are three. You are getting too old too fast! Here is a little montage of some of the fun we have had over the last three years. Love you much! Mom
PS. I made a montage and have no idea how to post it so I have posted the link just click on the link and it will take you to the option page-- choose the my montage-- it is better. If you know how to post the actual montage to my blog I would love the advice! Jami
http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=2925bbc8521cdd95a6e697&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
9 years ago

5 comments:
CUTE PICTURES!
jami I need help in getting to Shannon's and Wendy's blog. Can you tell them to email me an invite using bdowns@alpine.k12.ut.us. and put parent of whoever so that I can access or do you know another way
Jami,
Just go to the website you put that video on and copy the imbed code, go to your blog where you would right the message and paste it. That is all there is to it.
Nice video.
Doran
Jamie--when you get to the page to post the link, copy it and then paste it into your blogger page on the 'edit' screen and paste it in there. Then it will show up like it does on mine. The trick is to past the code on the edit screen. Cute pictures!
I didn't realize how close in age our kids are. We will have to get them together and play when we get back to Utah.
Post a Comment