Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Celebrity Look-alikes!

So Randy and I found a website that tells you which celebrities you closely resemble-- here are our results:
Randy's personal favorite was Bruce
Eddie Van Halen if you can't tell-- not really seeing the resemblance here.
So my personal favorite was Demi.
But when I saw this I have decided to go on a diet. Really... Nell Carter? Give me a break. However, LL Cool J was the male I most resemble. I am thinking the lighting must not be the best in the picture I sent.

5 comments:

Lewis News said...

Give me a break, I sure deserve it! You sure look like Nell Carter....or the furthest thing from her!

A. Schoonie said...

Nell Carter...that is hilarious! You look nothing like her. Go figure how the computer generates that answer?!?

Shannon Martin said...

I knew there was someone you looked like and have never been able to put my finger on it! I did this same thing with my kids and about 90% of Case's matches came back as Japanese women! Must be the eyelashes. Too funny.

RiverGirl said...

Wow!
What picture did you submit?

Wendy said...

funny! What is the website, if you're Nell Carter, I'm not sure I want to find out who I am!