Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Got a headache!

So not much going on in the Ohran fam right now. The weather seems to slowly be getting better but I am having a really hard time with the slow part. Chase and I are getting cabin fever! Some of the highlights have been first-- go Utah Jazz-- they are up 2-0 to the Rockets in the first round of the play-offs-- but we can't get too excited because our prize if we win is that we get to meet the Lakers-- who by all accounts seem to be headed to another championship. I have faith that the Jazz can stop their momentum-- but can they get past them-- I guess we will see. It all reminds me of the lame democratic primary race going on right now-- which frankly I am soooo sick of. This process has just worn me out and basically turned me off of politics. I find it all disgusting. And I don't mean to offend any Hillary fans out there but I cannot stand her. She is the worst of them all. The tactics she is using to win the nomination have been deplorable. Urgh! I just don't understand the people voting for her. Especially at this point because it just seems to be hurting the democrats chances in November. The longer this goes-- regardless who gets the nomination-- the better John McCain looks. I do have to say though that I cannot waste any more time wondering/ worrying what is going to happen. It has come down to this-- who cares-- realistically will anything change?

So, now that that is said-- Survivor anyone? I must say the shocker ending last Thursday made me really mad but I will be even more mad if James is next. I guess we will see. I also saw a commercial advertising my favorite reality show of all-- So You Think You Can Dance (May 22)! Can't wait. As for American idol-- I am sorry to say that after last night Brooke White has run her course with me-- I like her sultry voice but I just have to say her good times have come to an end. Same goes for Jason Castro-- but I must say Carly S is my least fave!-- I would be happy with either David.

Anyway-- to top off this wonderfully boring post-- I have a headache and have no desire to make dinner-- I hope I can talk Randy into a Costa Vida run!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY! I just texted you but then I found you! Well we really need to get the boys together sometime soon. Okay? I'm not that busy of a person you tell me when is good.

Brooke said...

I'm also glad Carly is gone. I heard that David Cook had a cd like years ago and it is the number downloaded cd on itunes right now so i don't know what that means. I'm so excited for the jazz too! all these playoffs are screwing up my sleep though. I stay up way to late watching all the games and inside the NBA with the funniest guys ever. love ya

Lewis News said...

At least your least fav is out of AI....I'm predicting a Jazz sweep...I think I will try "so you think you can dance"....and I'm so sick of politics too, but I must say I'm a little surprised that you are sick of it!

Wendy said...

I'm sick of the election too. I've tuned it out until the candidates are decided. We are finally having some nice weather today--
Go Jazz!

Wendy said...

PS--I like the new look of your blog and I hope your headache went away.