- Putting on the neighborhood dog show and mistakingly inviting the Swensons who brought their trained dog which ended up being the only other dog besides Poochie and Scotch and the Swenson dog obviously took first.
- Who could forget the original American Idol/ Do You Think You Can Dance contests on my porch-- Heather J had to be invited.
- The annual back to school fashion shows.
- The Christmas morning compare and play day.
- All the night games-- especially basketball at the Taylors.
- All the ski trips but my favorite was when my parents were gone and I scrounged up like $20 all in change to go.
- All the camping trips I got to come on-- especially the Arches where I learned my fear of heights and close spaces (Lemon Squeeze).
- Staying back with Kristie on the days you biked the Arches.
- All the Halloweens together but the year we decided to be grandparents and we found a little treat.
- Playing quarters.
- You deciding not to intervene on the fights between Kelli and me.
- All the many sleepovers.
- The tomatoe fight in your backyard and Kristie hitting my new levi jacket.
- You shooting Kristie in the back of the knee with a bb gun.
- "Chevy sucks, Ford Rules!"
- Hiking Timp together.
- USU together.
So many memories-- I seriously could go on and on-- but I am so grateful to have you as a friend. I loved every minute of the good old days. I can't believe we're 30! I hope you have a fabulous day and kow I am thinking of you!

3 comments:
Jami,
Now I am really worried to turn 30! I don't think half that stuff is true!
Thanks for being such a good friend for almost all thirty of those years!
Jami I am giving a shot out to Marcie as well, 30 years is a long time to put with you-GO MARCIE!
I totally agree she is the best...and my stories are ones that you can't post on the page (not G rated)ooops sorry Marcie. My lips are sealed unless the price is RIGHT!
Post a Comment