Thursday, April 10, 2008

Masters Mania

So now that March Madness is over one of my family traditions is watching with intensity the Masters. Every year it is a big event-- we even have pools where people pick some players and hope they do well as a team. It really spices the event up. Then we usually go iver to my mom and dad's on Masters Sunday and watch together. I must say growing up I had no interest in this event-- in fact, it was probably just my dads tradition but as I have grown to love the game of golf and understand it-- I really look forward to this tournament. Actually, all the golf majors are fun to follow. Anyway, with the emergence of Tiger Woods I am really hoping the field can keep it close and interesting. I think Tiger is an amazing golfer and I would even say the best ever, but I don't really cheer for him to win because as I have said in earlier blogs I am for the underdog and if tiger wins it seems boring. But that being said when he does win I am happy for him. Randy is a huge fan and is always rooting for Tiger. Any predictions?

2 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

Trent wanted to take yesterday and today off work to be able to watch Masters coverage! Enjoy your Master's weekend!

Shannon Martin said...

Do you know what I love about the Masters with the guy whispering softly and the sounds of outdoors it is the perfect thing to have for nap time! HAHA.