Thursday, February 7, 2008

Survivor fans vs faves

So many of you may be aware that I am a huge Survivor fan-- so I am just letting you all know my plans tonight and that is to watch the first episode of Survivor Fans vs Faves. I will admit CBS made a mistake by leaving me off of this season because I am clearly one of the biggest fans out there. Other shows I watch are Americas Top Model, Amazing Race, So you Think You Can Dance, and Project Runway. I cannot wait for the writers strike to end because above everything-- aside from Survivor-- The Office rules. I also like Las Vegas, and Law and Order. I sound completely pathetic-- however-- tivo/ dvr is the greatest invention of my time-- some might argue the computer or maybe the phone but I would have to say tivo. Anybody else a fan of Survivor?

7 comments:

jlohran said...

I am leaving myself a comment because I hate it when there is nothing to read here.

RiverGirl said...

Awesome I think I will try that too!

A. Schoonie said...

I am not a survivor fan, but I hope you enjoyed the show!! I also agree with you that the writers strike needs to end:)

Shannon Martin said...

I am sorry but I have never watched Survivor! By the way what have you got going on this week?? I will call you tomorrow!

Redfish Clan said...

Thanks for coming yesterday, will put some of the pictures up for you to browse.

Doran

http://redfishclan.blogspot.com/

Mel said...

Oh you know I am huge survivor fan. Carl and I have watched from the beginning. But some of the Faves they brought on are so not the faves from my time. I do like Ozzy though. I am interested to see what happens with him and Amanda!

Callie said...

I would love to see you on Survivor. You need to send an audition tape! I have to say, I don't think you would make it long though, not from being voted off, but you would miss Chase and Randy so much that you would be begging everyone to vote you off next!