9 years ago
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentines Day!
Happy love day to everyone. I know they say this is a holiday for commercial purposes only but I don't care. I am not one for making a big deal out of it but I do like a good card. I love taking another day out of the year to remind everyone that I love them. Today Chase and I spent the day delivering valentine cookies and cards to frineds and family and members of our primary class. We also decided to take balloons to Randy's office. We have not been to visit him since they moved into their new office building. Anyway, he still needs a womans touch in his office-- he has not hung one picture or done anything at all to spice up his office. Anyway, after Randy got home I took off to Red Lobster to put our name down. I got there at 5 and it was only an hour wait. Kelli, Brian, my mom and Randy joined me just in time to be seated while Tyler watched the kids. Needless to say it was a really fun day-- I love those days that break up the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment