So we decided to go bowling Saturday night. We wanted to get Chase out of the house and he was thrilled with the option of bowling. Anyway, we had a good time. Chase insisted on doing everything himself which is not easy for a 2 year old to carry an 8lb bowling ball and lift it up on the ramp that he then pushed the ball down from. He loved it though and even bowled one strike and one spare. Randy on the otherhand had one of his best rounds ever. He had a rocky start but finished strong with five strikes in a row. It was unfortunate that the game ended so we couldn't find out where his streek would end. He finished with a 164. Not bad considering we go MAYBE once a year. Good job honey!
9 years ago

3 comments:
Bowling is one of our favorites as well. But it is a little scary when they want to carry their own bowling balls...you just don't want it to land on their toes!
How fun, I need to take my kids. Chase is so cute.
We love bowling, although I would love to be able to get past 100. I know I suck bad....
Post a Comment