
So I am not a Giants fan but I did start rooting for them when they were on the verge of not making the play-offs and just kept winning in order to pull it off. They just were the ultimate cinderella story-- so I was excited when they capped their amazing journey to the superbowl with a win over the UNDEFEATED Patriots. I do feel bad that their streek had to end that way-- but it was really fun to see the Giants pull the upset-- who doesn't love a good upset? I guess that is one good way to describe myself-- I love the underdog! None of these dynasties for me please (unless it is the Braves, the Jazz, and any family member who happens to be playing or coaching, or announcing for certain teams and then in that case go ahead and dominate!) Anyway, good job Giants-- and especially Eli Manning-- that was pretty special to have the Mannings be back to back MVPs. As for the commercials this year I have to give them a resounding thumbs down. We liked the salted peanut/ ggek girl and Will Ferrell, and Calebs favorite was the dancing lizards but all-in-all very disappointing!

5 comments:
How about the fat guy dancing with charging cables on his nipples? That one was pretty funny.
I don't really even know who's playing every year for the superbowl. I just go and eat and talk to the girls. I do root for the underdog which I found out was the Giants, So I was happy when they won :)
It was a great game! I was so happy for Eli Manning, people are always giving him a hard time because he is so calm. I think that one play in the 4th quarter when he almost got sacked and somehow got away and made the play is one of the best plays I've ever seen. The commercials were not that great but at least they weren't all for Viagra this year!
Oh Yes! We are all about dynasties when it comes to the Lone Peak Knights! If the Knights can win two this week we'll be in GREAT shape!
Brigham would have to agree with you about the commercials, and he was glad the Giants won, too. I will have to take everyone's word for it since I have no interest in football. Thanks for dropping us a line. Brig was really excited when I showed him. He is assigned a case in Provo, so he will probably be back there soon. You little one is so cute! take care
alexandra
Post a Comment