One of the best things about my sister Kelli is her hand-me-down clothes I get. She has 5 boys and her youngest is 5 so that means Chase is the lucky recipient of all her clothes (and those of you who know Kelli, know she is a shopper). Anyway, our favorites are the basketball/ football/ baseball jerseys she gives us. Well, she recently gave us a John Stockton jersey and he was wearing it when we went to visit. When we got there Griffin saw and instantly went and changed into his John Stockton jersey and sweats to match. Then they played ball for a while before it turned to swords and pirates. I just love these precious moments.
9 years ago

5 comments:
What cute kids!
hopefully some day you can send all those clothes my way...but I doubt it...hahaha
Hand me downs are the best! And I think kids like them better then the things that we purchase!!
Very cute. Hand me downs are the best!
Cute kids. It's nice when hand-me-downs are finally a good thing!
Post a Comment