Okay so a friend sent this link to me a while back but it is still a classic over here. Especially because, even though I only have one kid-- my car feels like this 90% of the time. I swear one minute after it has been cleaned, vacuumed-- the works-- Chase takes no time at all to get it back to the way he must like it! Anyway, this is definitely worth watching. Pretty funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEFE3B0Rje0
9 years ago

6 comments:
This made me laugh!! Thanks for sharing...I especially liked the part about the soccer ball, broken mirror, and duct tape!
Oh yes! That one is a classic...on my top 5 list!
Unfortunately I am in the same boat. Maybe not the diet coke down the dashboard but French Fries on the floor is true. I am not a bumper sticker fan either. Carl cleans my car once a week and like you said that next week it is destroyed. Gotta love kids
so how do you get the typing letter thing off...
Oh I do love this video!
How was Disneyland? I am going to bookclub this week, so I will see you then.
Post a Comment