For me, I will always remember going to the Rocketeer with them and Grandpa complaining about the cost of popcorn. I LOVED all their games they had at their house-- namely Payday-- that is one I didn't have at my house. I loved their treehouse, and camping trips with them to Willow Flat. I enjoy their birthday cards they send on time without fail. I was blessed to be baptised by my grandpa as well as him being able to be a witness at my wedding. My grandma was one of the very few people-- the only family member to send me letters while I was in Jerusalem-- which meant the world. I am so grateful for them and their example to me. They are such a cute couple and I only can hope that I end up like them. Thanks for everything Grandma and Grandpa. We love you!
9 years ago

7 comments:
I found your blog Janie! Very cute! It was goo to see you guys!
hey guess what I set up my blog again...aren't you so happy! That picture of us turned out cute can you email it to me I want to put it on my blog. Anyways my blog is now wattsgoindowns.blogspot.com.
It is always fun to go to family events! Congrats to your grandparents...that is so awesome 60 years of marriage!
What a cute couple! 60 years is awesome. Pocatello Idaho! It reminds me of my grandparents who grew up in Wendall Idaho. Small town, cute old people! Glad you had fun.
Cool. Your mom's sisters look so much alike. And your grandpa doesn't look a day older than when I saw him last what 10 years ago?
That is a great picture of you, Kelly and Brooke. Looks like a fun surprise party for your grandparents.
that is great..they look so cute..and they see like great Grandparents.
Post a Comment