Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Detour to Disneyland

He LOVES as Alice, but decided he was too shy to meet her!
Us on the Buzz ride!
(This picture above I had to include because we wore him out so much that he could not stay awake at dinner the next day.) Too funny!

We ate at Goofys kitchen which was fun.




Thumbs up to Autopia!
Meeting one of his personal heros!
Our fast passes on our rainy, incredible day!




So as you may know my family are crazy for Disneyland. Thanks to Kelli and Brian, they have converted all of us to just love Disneyland. Well, with the snow and us catching the Disneyland fever we decided to go. It was just Randy, Chase, and I and our friends the Botts. Anyway, we had a great time, in fact-- one of the days ranked up there with the best ever because we got to basically walk on every ride. Which was funny because that was the day that the people at Disney decided to make all our dreams come true by giving us the Disney dream fast passes for the day, which means we got to skip to the front of the lines on most of the rides. It was a great trip. I must say our weather was the pits for most of the time but on Monday it cleared up and we even had to put sun screen on. It rained for most of the time. The only day I would say was bad was Saturday because the rain was horrible and it was really cold but it was also really crowded so it wasn't like the rain kept people away.






Chase had a blast and I would say some of his highlights included the Bugs Life movie where he kept the glasses on this time and got a taste of 3D for the first time ever. He would try to catch everything that was in fornt of him and even fell off his seat trying it. He loved it. He always loves Buzz, "Abominable Snowman Ride", Alice, Dumbo, and of course Pirates!




Me and Randy's highlights were, of course, seeing Chase's smiles on everything, getting the fast passes, Randy scoring over a million on the Buzz ride (it helped that we got stuck for ten minutes, and hearing the news that Randy's sister Debbie had her little girl (3 weeks early-- but as you may know girls are hard to come by in both our families so we are so excited to have a girl cousin! Welcome baby Maeve Maryanne Lewis. Both baby and mom are doing great.

7 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

Looks like you had a great time!! Nice score with the Disney fast passes! The picture of Chase hugging Woody is really cute!

Brooke said...

hey I don't know how to link from youtube. you will ahve to show me. Chase looks so old in some of those pics. I'm jealous of you

Wendy said...

How fun. Chase is really cute and starting to look so grown up.

Crystal Star said...

I want to go. More accurate is I want to take my kids. Looks like such fun. Kids make life fun (and crazy)

Dave and Sherri said...

DISNEYLAND?? How fun! You know, Dave used to hate that place until we took our girls, now he actually enjoys it and talks about going again. It makes it a totally different experience to watch your kids have so much fun! It truly is one of the "greatest places on earth!" Chase looks like he had a ball! I'm so glad you guys were able to go!

Mel said...

Isn't Disneyland the happiest place on earth. It is for me, I absolutely am obsessed with it. I look forward to going anytime. Glad you guys had fun, it looks like Chase loved it. That is the greatest joy is to see your kids so happy!

Mrs.Kerr said...

You guys are true Disney freaks! I've got to send you photos of me, Steve and rest of family at Disneyland the year it opened. We set the stage over 50 years ago. Fun to see Chase...when are we going to get together? I need to see your new house. I'll call one of these first weekends.
Hey--can you please have Wendy send me an invite to her site. I can't seem to make it work.
xoxo Bobbi