So here are a few pictures from the Watts family festivities. We were all there minus Tyler who spent it in Eureka with his mom. And of course Thanksgiving would not be complete without the usual 6 or 7 UV ball players there. We all had a great time and we topped it off with a movie-- we went to Enchanted and it was really cute we highly recommend it.
Beckie, Lance, and Brooke enjoying the yummy turkey, ham, and everything meal!

5 comments:
Cute pics. Hope you are doing well. Good luck moving tomorrow!! I am sick with Bronchitis. I think I would rather be moving :) Love you!
hey your hair looks really cute...I put directions how to change your blog on mine.. have fun.
di-
LOVE YOUR HAIR!! Looks like so much fun. I would NEVER have recognized Lance. Holy cow, time goes by WAY to fast.
How fun, you guys are the best at always making sure someone has a place to go! I think this is the first time I have seen your hair down and I think that it looks cute! Can't wait to see the last phase of the house! Or maybe I need to come drive by....
It's so fun to see all these pictures. Lance is so old! I can't believe that is the same kid. Tell everybody hi from Seattle!
Post a Comment