So not only do I occasionally get to watch Mickey Mouse in the House of Mouse but I get the privilege of living in the house of mouse! Or should I say mice. Now that we are a week and a half away from moving we have discovered mice! So far we have caught five and I have still seen two together this afternoon! I am sooooo disgusted right now and am the most jumpy person alive! I hate mice-- or any vermin/pests. In a way I guess it is a good thing because as excited as I am to move into our house, part of me is a little sad because we have been living right next door to Randy's family and it has been really fun being so close. I will really miss them-- so the mice are serving one purpose in making me start the count down!
(I do have to say that I don't think they have been here long-- now that the weather has cooled down they are migrating inwards-- at least that is what I have to tell myself!)
9 years ago

6 comments:
Hi guys, I'm so glad you found our blog...it's been a while. Your new house is gorgeous! Where are you moving? Anyway, your family is so cute...love those halloween pics!
My skin is crawling reading this!
My skin is crawling reading this!
Are they in your new house or the one your staying in now? Either way, yuck! We had a mouse in our house in Minnesota once and it really freaked me out!
Jam,
By the way I have sent Brooke an email a couple times to invite her to my blog and no response? Can you give me her email again, maybe I had it wrong...
To clarify the mice are in the house we are living in now right next to the Provo river and the house has to be 30 plus years old! Anyway-- to date we have caught nine-- basically the Ratatoulle gang! One more week and I am outta there!
Post a Comment