9 years ago
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Big Move, Big Trip, Big Steps!
So I will post pictures soon but it has been a crazy couple of weeks so I haven't had time to really sit down and focus on the blogging thing. First, I went with my dad and sister Kelli to San Francisco for a few days to shop, sight see, and watch UVU play San Fran-- it was really fun to be with my sister and dad. We had a great time. In the meantime Randy was busy trying to watch Chase and get us officially moved. We had moved the bulk of our stuff before we moved in but we had not passed final inspection and we had touch up paint left so most of it was in the garage. Anyway, once we passed Randy was trying to move everything inside without me. Once I got home we slept there for the first night which was Thursday and now we are finally starting to feel like we are getting somewhere. I still have the upstairs left to unpack but the main floor is ready-- the only thing that is making it more crazy is that I am not unpacking the normal stuff but the Christmas stuff which just makes me feel so much more crazy then normal. Lastly, we have decided to take the Binky away. Chase has a cousin Cooper younger than him and his parents are taking the Binky away this week and so we have decided to join the misery with them. I feel a little guilty taking it away just a week after his big move and his big move into the big boy bed as well but I am figuring now's as good a time as any. There will always be an excuse. I find the Binky is more for mom then him a lot of times! Anyway, we are taking him to Chuck E Cheeses and giving Chuck the Binky. Right now Chase is actually excited but I am sure he has no clue Chuck won't be giving it back! So wish us luck and we will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am excited to see the pictures! And, Chuck.......what a great idea. So, good luck Chuck.
My kids are terrified of Chuck. It cracks me up because if I told one of my kids that Chuck was going to take their binky away, they would have nightmares about it for the rest of their lives.
good luck on the binky! Hey, can you send me your mailing address? And, let's see some pictures of the finished house! Inside and out.
Post a Comment