Thursday, November 15, 2007

Couple Cute Things

So Chase has said a few really cute things lately that I wanted to blog so that I can remember them later!

First, the other day he came into where the computer is and was playing with it and I came in to interven but I asked what he was doing and he replied, "checking my email."

Second, we were driving and I told him I loved him and I said, "Chase, I love you always and forever--" and before I could finish he said, "no matter." ( I tell him every night before I put him in his bed that I love him always and forever, no matter what!)

Chase is growing so much everyday-- I just love this kid! I get teary thinking how lucky I am!

2 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

I love his age! It is amazing what they can remember and they are so sweet, even though highly active. I guess it makes up for it!

Wendy said...

Checking his email?!? That's great! I love it.