So here is a taste of Halloween for us this year! Chase's two favorite cartoons are Scooby doo and Tom and Jerry so we decided to go with the Scooby Doo theme this year! It was a lot of fun-- it cost us a bunch so if anyone needs a goup costume and needs to borrow let us know-- we would love to get our monies worth out of it!
9 years ago

6 comments:
Love your wigs? Were did you end up finding everything at?? CUTE CUTE CUTE!
Okay those costumes are AWESOME!! I would love to use them next year since Carl and I never do anything as far as dressing up. You guys look classic!!
LOVE these costumes!!! You guys are too fun!
Great costumes!
JAMI- I just saw these! They are awesome! I LOVE THEM
You definately win the costume contest this year.
Post a Comment