Sunday, November 4, 2007

Phase III & the Sod Party



So Saturday we had a "sod party" and apparently it is not the type of theme party people like to come to so we had to pay people to come! Anyway, we had a blast for a few minutes but after that it was dragging! Anyway, thanks to Lance, Tyler, Dave O,Roberto, Randy, myself, and Tylers and Lances friend Ryan we got our sod laid! Yeah-- approximately two more weeks and then we'll have our moving party! One and all are invited!

5 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

Grass? Are you kidding me! Totally impressed you got it in before winter hit! Looks great. A yard adds so much to the home. Can't wait to come and see your new home!

Lewis News said...

We didn't hear about a sod party! I guess I wouldn't have come anyway...with sick kids and all!

Mel said...

Love the house! So excited for you to move in, would love to come visit you!

Wendy said...

Looking good! I can't wait to see it, if we ever get to UT again :)

kira said...

Your house looks fantastic! I love it! I can not wait to see pictures of the inside!