So Chase is finally pushing the pedals on his bike. No matter how hard we would try to teach him he would just push with his feet on the ground but the other day he just started pushing the pedals. We are all so proud!
Love it! Love that your boy is big enough to push the pedals and young enough to be doing it with a binky in his mouth. Does he talk around it too? Jena did. Cracks me up. It's just too much work to remove it to say something. Funny.
Don't you love when that finally happens! They are entertained outside for hours. Chase is very cute. When do you move in? I can definately decorate on a budget and would never charge you!! What is your opinion for destination for the retreat?
5 comments:
Love it! Love that your boy is big enough to push the pedals and young enough to be doing it with a binky in his mouth. Does he talk around it too? Jena did. Cracks me up. It's just too much work to remove it to say something.
Funny.
what a cute kid!
Don't you love when that finally happens! They are entertained outside for hours. Chase is very cute. When do you move in? I can definately decorate on a budget and would never charge you!! What is your opinion for destination for the retreat?
I love how we as mom/dads get sooo excited about things. Almost like we are the ones accomplishing them.. I love being a MOM. It is way to much FUN..
If he's pushing petals I think it's time to take the big tag off the bike!!!
Post a Comment