Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Things I am thankful for...

So right now is an obvious time to really ponder all that we have. I for one am so grateful for many things in my life that I thought I would list a few of the things that come to mind as I sit here at this moment. There is an infinite amount to be sure be here is just a few:
  • My family-- I am so grateful for Randy and Chase. They teach me so much daily about myself and give a meaning to my life. I am also thankful for my parents and sisters as well as the best in laws anyone could ask for. Between our two families we are so lucky.
  • Friends-- I am in love with my friends. It is so nice to have people in my life that help bring laughter to me and give me an outlet to share my crazy humor. I have some of the very best friends in the world and to you I want to thank you!
  • Blogging-- Since I have discovered blogging I have reconnected with people I have not seen for awhile and I have been able to keep better tabs on people I care about. Thank you to all who read my blog and let me read yours. It is a very uplifting few minutes a day. (A special thanks to those who update frequently-- it is really nice).
  • My new house-- I have yet to pay for it yet and even have yet to move in yet but the day is most likely Monday and we have been given the green light to at least move in stuff so that is nice. I am so grateful to all those who helped build it and gave of their time and energy. This has become a dream house and I never want to leave.
  • Activities-- I think most who know me know I like to stay busy and be active and I love to watch and play any and all sports. I am grateful that there are those outlets.
  • After Thanksgiving shopping and Sales-- Over the last few years my sisters and and my mom have started a tradition of shopping from the moment we can which meant Midnight last year and even though it is a crazy tired day it is really fun to be with my sisters and mom-- a very fun memory.
  • Travel-- I love it!
  • and last but not least reality tv-- I should say any tv but reality is just great. Top picks-- Survivor, So You Think You Can Dance, Race, Apprentice, Top Model, Project Runway, and Top Chef. I know it is not reality but Las Vegas, and the Bet-- The Office. I must say if your not an office fan give it a few episodes and you'll be hooked!

Anyway, if you got through all of that I am giving you a high five and you can add your self to the list of gratefulness. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I challenge you to add pictures of your festivities! Love you all! Jami

1 comment:

Crystal Star said...

Love the list. It would be interesting to write one down every year and see how much is the same, and how much is different. Life has a lot of things to be grateful for. I bet you are moving into your new house... yipee!