Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Ann!

The girls at lunch celebrating the birthday girl. FYI: Paradise Bakery is a great addition to Utah County-- even if it is in AF!
Baby Chase summer 2005 (One of my favorite pictures of all time!)

Recent photos in the canyon


The cutest baby ever-- Baby Maeve and Grandma!

Happy Birthday to the greatest mother/ mother-in-law ever! We just wanted to wish her a happy birthday on this happy halloween! Some of the things that Ann has taught us:



  • Unconditional love (when I think of Ann I know how much she loves and she is the greatest at not just telling us but showing us!)

  • To laugh (she is always happy and I know that I am funny because she is usually laughing)

  • Her service oriented life (anyone who knows Ann knows she would do anything for anyone!)

  • Great listener! You can tell Ann anything!

  • And of course her passion for her Air Force teams! Little did everyone know she loves the Cougs but there will always be a soft spot in her heart for the Flyin' Falcons! (Oh and can't forget the Lone Peak Knights)!

Thanks Ann for being always being there for us! We love you to pieces! Our lives are truly better with you in it! Love Jami, Randy, and Chase


2 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

It is really a blessing to have lots of good family! And Paradise Bakery is the best! We LOVE the cookies:)

Lewis News said...

I'll second all of that!